New advanced courses are out! Cart discount code: hey30off (expires Nov 4th 2021) --> Go check out the courses!
In this episode, I talk about time management and setting hourly rates. This will later come into consideration when you’re writing up your proposal and quotes. So join me in the audio. The content below is relevant, I promise.
Time Management Albums
- Metallica / Master of Puppets 55′
- Rage Against The Machine / Rage Against The Machine 53′
- Alice in Chains / Dirt 58′
- Alice in Chains / Facelift 54′
- Nirvana / Mtv Unplugged 54′
- Megadeth / Youthanasia 52′
- Pantera / Far Beyond Driven 56′
- Pantera / Vulgar Display of Power 53′
- Pearl Jam / Ten 53′
- Pearl Jam / Vs 52′
- Guns N’ Roses / Appetite For Destruction 54′
- Avatar / Black Waltz 56′
- Ozzy Osbourne / Ozzmosis 57′
- Seether / Karma & Effect 56′
- Papa Roach / Infest 53′
- Disturbed / The Sickness 54′
- Dope / American Apathy 52′
- Machine Head / Burn My Eyes 56′
- Mudvayne / Lost and Found 53′
Here are some topics/questions covered in the audio that you can think about..
- How long do things really take you?
- How much should you be making?
- How much do other people charge?
- Should you charge the same as other people/agencies? More? Less?
Also, check out this video. It’s a really great breakdown of how Brad set his hourly rates.
(I’m embedding it, and not linking it because it’s a really fun watch)
Field Autofill Problem
Yahoo!’s new logo
I wish them the best..
Read about it here
and download it here