I think the approval process is one of the worst stages ever as a designer. There are some good days, but sometimes it can be disheartening, disappointing, and demeaning. But remember, it’s not art.
Here’s the Reddit post I was talking about.
From user dreaming-underwater
It’s a bad field to go into if you:
* Have to take out student loans to pay for college
* Think you’re going to be an artist
* Are thin-skinned
Here are some approaches you can take
– Fire the client
– Try to understand what they mean, not what they’re saying
– Take this as a chance to learn a new style
– Just do it and get it over with
A quick reminder to keep you sane: Remember, taste cannot be bought.
Definitely worth a read. SEO myths.
Check out some good email stuff
Sixx AM / This is Gonna Hurt
(Formed by Nikki Sixx, the bassist from Mötley Crüe)