Learn CSS for Divi
Don’t know anything about CSS? Just a beginner? No worries! With this course, you will become an advanced CSS coder with 14 hours of comprehensive lessons on using CSS for Divi!
Make your designs work.
Learn it properly, for Divi
Sure there are resources, tutorials, and courses all over the internet. However, there is only ONE course that teaches you everything about CSS that you need to make it work for Divi. (This one. It's this one.)
No more hackneyed methods that barely work, or break on updates.
No more shooting in the dark, hoping it will work.
No more trying different “methods” and seeing what sticks.
Take your designs and make it work
smoothly, seamlessly, and systematically.
- 01 Child Themes and Development Setup
- 02 CSS Syntax
- 03 CSS Selectors
- 04 Specificity
- 01 Units and Values
- 02 Boxes and Blocks
- 03 Typography
- 04 Spacing and Sizing
- 01 Positioning and Z-index
- 02 Transform
- 03 Flex
- 04 Pseudo Elements and Classes
- 05 Styling SVG Files
- 06 Media Queries
- 01 The Divi HTML Structure
- 02 Selecting the Selector
- 03 Writing Sustainable CSS
- 01 Starting With the Design Proof
- 02 Building the Sections
- 03 Styling Everything 1 - Desktop
- 04 Styling Everything 2 - Responsive
- 05 Conclusion and Downloads
Learn how to…
- Make your own custom child themes with your custom styles.
- Style everything. Seriously, everything.
- Have the confidence to design web pages to your full potential.
- Style elements with responsiveness in mind.
- Reduce time spent experimenting.
- Stop asking, and start doing!
- Over 14 hours of video explaining every little detail on how to code your own custom CSS for Divi.
- All the HTML and CSS files used in the lessons.
- The Adobe XD file that was used to make the design proof – You can edit it to make your own.
- The child theme that was made in the lessons with the json file
- A year of access, and get your questions answered and problems solved by me directly if you need help.
What about updates?
Of course there are going to be updates to Divi and WordPress, and that could sometimes mean changes to some files and some modules’ behaviors. In that case, there will be a new video added to the course for you to check. Also, new videos can sometimes be added if there are a lot of people asking similar questions.So, no worries, anything concerning updates will be added. This includes Divi updates, WordPress updates, and anything/everything else that happens to come along.
Note: HOWEVER, this course teaches how to write CSS so things don’t break. So you’ll most likely be fine. (I haven’t had an update debacle ever.. yet.)
- How much time will you be saving once you learn how to style and fix styling?
- How much time will you be saving from Googling and trying it out and Googling again if it doesn’t work?
- How much time will you be saving by finding CSS solutions online and actually understanding it and be able to adapt it easily?
- Consider how much you charge a client, and consider how much time you will be saving.
Pretty easy choice, eh?
For anyone building a website, and has a creative vision to fulfill, learning CSS is
Start learning CSS for Divi
Beach photo by Ibrahim Shabil on Unsplash
Watercolor wireframe photo by Hal Gatewood on Unsplash
All the car photos are from This collection
Paintbrush photo by RhondaK Native Florida Folk Artist on Unsplash
Laptop photo by Safar Safarov on Unsplash
Laptop and water bottle photo by Paul Esch-Laurent on Unsplash
Keyboard photo by Jannis Brandt on Unsplash
* To be fair, all the page builders in existence have limitations. There is no way a single visual interface can be all encompassing of everything. It’s inherently impossible.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.