This company took a while to make up their minds
When working with a company, because they have a chain of command, and because sometimes the upper-management have different opinions/tastes from the project manager, there can be a LOT of edits.
This website was one of them.
Their idea of the website had humble beginnings, a website that introduces the company and a portfolio of their custom furniture work.
The problems started when I requested materials and text for the website.
That’s all I got from the lady who was in charge of the project.
So I asked for more materials. haha
After a very long grueling process of communication, the designs were finalized (actually with only a handful of images because they didn’t send any more).. and then we started all over again because someone in the company wanted a (close to) whole design revamp.
Also, they wanted a very subdued design, and nothing daring at all. haha
(No parallax either)
Well, in the end, we came to something everyone liked. haha