A pioneer in Kenya
A women’s fashion shopping mall website in kenya
This website has everything you would expect from a shopping mall.
The client had a long list of things they wanted.
- Size charts
- Points/Credits and rewards
- Custom “best seller” products on each category
- Product filters for price and color
- Shipment tracking
- Differentiation between the mobile menu and regular desktop menu
- Speed & good image quality
- Separate buttons for product variations
- Buy now buttons
- Social login
- Adding customized related products
- Bulletin boards for events, Q&A, and product reviews
A feature that is not commonly seen elsewhere is M-Pesa. It’s a payment system (money transfer system) that uses mobile phones, and was introduced to the world by.. I want to say.. Vodafone.. (I think I read about it while translating a Social Corporate Responsibility paper) So yeah, since this website is a Kenyan-only website, no credit cards yet (although SSL is installed), but starting with just M-Pesa. Interesting.
Since it’s easy to login with your smartphone via social media accounts, multiple options are offered.
The client didn’t have a logo, so a simple text-based logo was made.
No, it’s not just typing out the name in an interesting font. haha. It was made properly in Affinity Designer (Illustrator alternative).
Oh, and the business card as well.