Making Divi More Responsive
Divi is responsive by default, but with a bit of code, it can become much much better. Learn to customize the responsive behavior of Divi while learning to code CSS layouts!
So let's start with 30% off for 30 days!coupon code: mdmr30percentoff
Offer ends May 11th
Is this you?
- You find yourself duplicating a section to make a separate mobile layout (and now you can’t use # anchor links)
- You get frustrated with wonky text sizes, image sizes, image backgrounds, spacing, margins, and.. yeah.. ugh.
- You are at the mercy of Divi’s responsiveness, and sometimes it’s not what you want.
- You want to use the default menu on desktop, but you like the slide in menu for mobile.
If you are frustrated with settling for convoluted methods of building responsive websites because you weren’t confident in CSS to do it, then this course is for you.
- You can look through CSS and change some stuff… was it font-color? ugh
- You can type up a couple of lines of CSS, but it doesn’t always show on the frontend.
- You have to add !important to everything, and they keep hijacking each other.
- You keep adding suggestions from everyone, and now you have a mess of CSS.
What you need is a proper introduction to CSS (I promise I won’t overwhelm) and some guidance in how to write it. Once you get the main idea, it’s just practice from that point on.
You care about mobile, but you need the skillz
- It’s not just stacking
- 01 The Basics (CSS Crash Course)
- 02 Media Queries
- 01 Responsive Text Sizes
- 02 Line Breaks
- 03 Alignments
- 01 Introduction
- 02 When to Flex
- 03 Changing Layouts
- 04 Contact Forms
- 05 Buttons
- 06 Call to Actions
- 07 Banners
- 08 Blurbs
- 09 Person
- 10 Portfolio Grids
- 11 Woocommerce
- 01 Introduction
- 02 Building Responsively
- 03 Header
- 04 Footer
- 01 Extra Tips on Mobile
- 02 Conclusion, Downloads
You will learn to…
- Use CSS properly for expert building (this applies to some parts on desktop too).
- Arrange grids to be multiple columns on mobile for Woocommerce products and/or portfolio items.
- Use the default menu on desktop and slide in menu on mobile.
- Make your own headers and footers that look great on mobile.
- Make a button for driving directions to the destination on mobile.
- Make new layouts that use the mobile screen more efficiently.
- Rearrange elements and control the stack like a boss.
- Center elements easily on desktop and mobile.
- And more!
- All the videos (over 8 hours) explaining every detail on how to code your own custom Divi responsive layouts.
- A child theme specifically made to include responsive sections to ensure easy and responsive builds.
- A child theme cheat sheet – A PDF file of the instructions on how to use the child theme easily.
- Access to both direct comments on the lessons and a course-specific forum where you can ask questions, share results, and read other people’s solutions.
What about updates?
Of course there are going to be updates to Divi and WordPress, and that could sometimes mean changes to some files and some modules’ behaviors. In that case, there will be a new video added to the course for you to check. Also, new videos can sometimes be added if there are a lot of people asking similar questions.
So, no worries, anything concerning updates will be added.
This includes Divi updates, WordPress updates, and anything/everything else that happens to come along.
What child theme?
You’ll be getting a child theme that:
- is unlimited in its usage, so no worries about licensing. If you took the course, it’s yours.
- is updated whenever there’s a major update to its dependencies (WP, Divi)
- has two stylesheet files properly enqueued for Divi, one for extra responsive behavior, and one for your own edits.
- allows the Divi builder on all post types
- includes extra snippets you might find useful – svg support, no more Open Sans default, extra Divi library shortcodes
Start making Divi more responsive
Notice:Please consider signing up for my newsletter for... two emails (at most) a month of news, updates, and special offers, including child themes and more courses. Sound interesting? The signup form is right here!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.